Most Fun Places Ever

What is your most favorite place you have been to? I have been to  a lot of places and some of them are way cooler than the ones i picked, but the ones i picked are more fun.  My most favorite places are Gatlinburg and Disney World. They have so many places to go to and so many rides. I love that they are also completely different from each other which is really funny. Disney World  is more fancy and you are in a nice hotel with breakfast, lunch and dinner made for you and buffet. Gatlinburg you are in a big mountain with dangerous bears and have to ride down a huge hill to get to restaurants , rides, and parks. Both are  very fun though.

In Disney world there are cute little gift shops where you can get anything Disney. You get to meet the real life Disney characters from shows and movies. They also celebrate holidays as a whole park and its beautiful and you get to do fun and amazing things. You can ride rides if you like rides and roller coasters, and if you don’t , there is a relaxing pool in the sun where you can go all day. Usually Disney world is very sunny and pretty because it is in Florida. You always have something to look forward to and there is no possible way that you could be bored. If the kids want to go a little wild and the adults don’t want to, the adults can go relax at the spa.

In Gatlinburg it is very different. It is in Tennessee so its not always sunny but mostly you have good weather. There are some really cool things in Gatlinburg like the upside down house, the Ripley’s Believe it or NOT Museum, Haunted House , Dolly Wood is near by, and much more. Its always so fun in Gatlinburg especially because you have to drive up the mountains usually to get to you house, and it’s so pretty getting to see all the nature and especially trying to look for bears! I have never seen a bear, but my sister saw one a few years ago and was scared to death. Everyday in Gatlinburg is fun just because there is so much to do. In the morning we eat breakfast and start our day and there is something for everyone. Sometimes my family will split up into groups to try different things then we all meet back up to do one more thing. When we go to Gatlinburg we almost always go to Dolly Wood so when we do, we go eat at the pancake house and then go straight there.

As you can see, My two favorite places are almost completely different but they both give fun to everyone and i love them!

Learn more about the Smokies or about Disney!

Little Greenbrier Schoolhouse Bradley Siefert via Compfight 

Epcot - Food & Wine Festival Jeff Krause via Compfight

2 Comments on Most Fun Places Ever

1. Anisha
    November 18, 2016 at 12:41 pm (5 years ago)

Hi! My name is Anisha. I really like the way you introduced us these beautiful, wonderful and fun place.I really wish to go there and enjoy all those things. And by the way do not forget to visit my blog when you have time! anisha6.weebly.com
    -Anisha

Reply
    • allie
      November 18, 2016 at 1:55 pm (5 years ago)

Hi Anisha ! Thank you so much for the comment. I checked out your blog and you have some really neat stuff yourself! I am sure there are wonderful vacation spots where you live too! Thanks for checking my blog

– Allie

Reply